The weather is heating up and for many Floridians this means it's time to cool off in the pool. While a day of playing in the pool can be fun, injuries and illnesses due to water-related activities increase during this time of year.
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Snyder Appointed as Administrator in Flagler County
- Suspension and Restriction Orders—June 2015
- Keep It Clean, Keep It Cold, Keep It Covered: Food Safety Reminders This Fourth Of July
- Put Safety First During Independence Day Celebrations
- Exercise Caution During Summer Storms
- Florida Residents Encouraged to Enjoy the Great Outdoors In The Sunshine State
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals