Palm Beach County, FL - The Florida Department of Health in Palm Beach County has LIFTED A HEALTH ADVISORY for Phil Foster after recent sampling showed bacterial levels to be below 10 colonies per milliliter of marine water putting it in the good range.
Florida Health’s Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program Has Been Saving Lives Since 1994
Are you a woman aged 50–64 with a low income and you don’t have insurance that covers cancer screenings? If so, the Florida Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program wants you to know we got you covered because we can help you get the free or low-cost breast or cervical cancer screenings you need to stay healthy. Our program helps women who are residents of Florida by helping them improve their health, and by providing them critical and often life-saving services.Full Story on FloridaHealth.gov
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program
- Florida Surgeon General Announces New Agency Leadership
- What Pumpkins and Flu Season Have in Common
- HIV Transmission Does Not Stop After 50
- Child Care Food Program Continues to Contribute to Child Wellness in Florida
- Florida Health Palm Beach County - Health Advisory- Phil Foster Tested Poor
- Florida Health Palm Beach County - Health Advisory Lifted for Dubois Park and Phil Foster
- Florida Health Palm Beach County Health Officials Urge Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Awareness
- Florida Health Palm Beach County - HEALTH ADVISORY - Dubois Park and Phil Foster Tested Poor
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals