Palm Beach County, FL - Florida Department of Health Palm Beach County Healthy has LIFTED A HEALTH ADVISORY for Lake Worth-Kreusler after recent sampling showed bacterial levels to be below 10 colonies per milliliter of marine water putting it in the good range.
- Lieutenant Governor Jeanette Nuñez And Florida Surgeon General Scott A. Rivkees Meet With Martin County Stakeholders And Community Leaders To Discuss Hepatitis A Outbreak
- FDOH Urges Summer Safety with Tips for Swimming, Grilling and Chilling
- Florida Department of Health Encourages Safety this 4th of July
- Lieutenant Governor Jeanette Nunez and Florida Surgeon General Scott A. Rivkees Confirm CDC to Partner in Hepatitis A Outbreak Response
- Florida Residents and Visitors Urged to Prepare for Hurricane Season
- Florida Health Palm Beach County - Health Advisory Lake Worth-Kreusler Tested Poor
- Florida Health Palm Beach County - Health Advisory Lifted for Carlin Park
- Florida Health Palm Beach County - Health Advisory Carlin Park
- Palm Beach County Health Department Recognizes HIV Testing Day
Hepatitis A Virus is a vaccine-preventable form of infectious hepatitis.
1. Hepatitis A is contagious and can harm your liver.
2. Prevent the spread of hepatitis A. Talk to your health care provider about getting vaccinated.
3. The hepatitis A vaccine is safe and effective.
The Hepatitis A information line is available to the public to answer questions regarding Hepatitis A activity in Florida. The information line is available Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm EST during normal business hours. The toll free number is 1-844-CALL-DOH (844-225-5364)
You may email your questions to: HepA@flhealth.govFor additional Information click here
Florida Department of Health Palm Beach County No Shots, No School, No Kidding.
June 25-August 30, 2019
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals