- Annual Reports
- Founder of Palm Beach County Health Department
- Our Director
- Guiding Principles
- Our History
- Preventive Medicine Residency
- Community Health Assessment, Community Health Improvement Plan
- Table of Organization
- The Pulse Newsletter
- Volunteer at the Health Department
- Volunteer Health Care Provider Program
- Important Notices for Palm Beach County Residents
The many and varied core programs include, disease prevention and control, environmental health and engineering, school health and health education. In addition, the department shares responsibility for primary care of the medically indigent population of the county with the private sector by providing millions of services annually through its six health centers.
The Florida Department of Health in Palm Beach County has served as the model agency for the State of Florida and many other States throughout the country. For over 50 years it has led the way with innovative programs that include:
Free immunizations for children
Parental education in child care from pregnancy to birth and beyond
Monitoring the land, air and water
Monitoring and testing for potential epidemics.
The future holds many unknowns but your Health Department will be there to serve your health needs.